Friday, April 5, 2013

I've officially made it to the big time.


For years I have joked that I'll know I've made it when I get on Perez Hilton's website.  As a pop-culture junkie, there's nothing I love more than some good celebrity gossip and Perez delivers like no other.  Several years ago, during the Britney meltdown (you know, where she shaved her head and tried to break into a car with an umbrella), I was checking Perez's website religiously trying to get as much info as I could on the princess of pop.  As a frequent browser, I noticed that once every week or so Perez would post photos of his fans with an accompanying post.  I thought he deserved to know the lengths of my love for his website so I sent him a photo of myself and 2 of my best friends tailgating at a U of L football game with the caption "Louisville Girls Love Perez".  Alas, I waited and waited, but my photo never appeared.  Oh well, life went on as normal for the next, ohhh 4 years or so, and then BAM! there it is.  Today.

So here are my fifteen minutes of fame.  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment